Sunday, September 14, 2008

It's a Wonderful life in South Carolina

It is hard to believe that I have been living here for 1 1/2 months. I really love my new home. It is a bit of a fixer upper....since it has been storage space the last 15 years or so. The funny and somewhat prophetic thing is that the place I stay in is an old school building. How funny is that?! Every time I am in Charleston, just driving from point A to point B, I am still amazed by this beautiful city. For the last 6 years I have been coming here with Shea for vacations and breaks. Now, to live here is simply wonderful.
One of the great places is The Battery in downtown. I enjoy walking along and taking in the beautiful view of the ocean and islands in the distance. A little piece of history.....One of the islands in the distance is Ft. Sumter. That is where the first shots of the Revolutionary War were fired.
A few days ago we went down to the Battery. I took the dogs(of course).
Here is a page I made of that day.


Here are some from the Folly Beach too.
Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment