Friday, January 29, 2010

the best part of my day

Jamie just had a really cute post on her blog with the same title. So when thinking of what to call this that was the perfect title. Lately getting any kind of sleep at night has been impossible. Between all the trips to the bathroom, the carpal tunnel that plagues my every movement and of course the huge belly that seems to always be in the way...yeah it's been rough.
So everyday I take a much needed nap. I had a hard time for a while doing it because I would think of all the time I was wasting, but without it I am a zombie anyway. I know too that napping in about a month may not even be on my radar when the little man arrives. Those naps really are the best part of my day right now!
And of course napping wouldn't be the same without great company.......





No comments:

Post a Comment