Monday, February 27, 2012

William turned 2!

This year William's birthday celebration was pretty low key.  We had so much going on with remodeling the new house and moving that is just made sense to have a small family get together instead of a big party.   I made this decision selfishly too because I was in no way wanting to take that on in the first trimester with feeling sick and tired all the time. 
I must admit though when it comes to throwing parties or  "entertaining" low key is a challenge for me.  I LOVE the creativity of putting it all together, I love making yummy food and decorating. And I really love trying to make the coolest cake I can possibly make. 
The theme was kitty cats. It is really William's favorite animal if not thing at the moment. He loves trains and cars and all of that too but there is something about cats for him.

This is the cake!  I think it turned out pretty cool.


Balloon fun with cousins.






William found a love for hotwheeels just before his birthday. He got a lot for his birthday too.  It was all he wanted to play with once he opened them.

Aunt Cathey, Uncle Tim and Mark made the party.


There is my adroable little 2 year old.  I love everyhing about this little boy of mine.  From his silly faces and wildness,

to the seriousness of his personaility that makes me think that will be one that thinks deeply and ponders the mystereies of kingdom.  I have loved every minute of the last 2 years. I cant wait to see the person that he becomes. 
We pray for you everyday my sweet William that you will grow into a man with a burning passion for the things that please the Lord.  We pray that you will be a man after His  heart. 
Mama and Daddy love you so much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment