Wednesday, April 16, 2008

My Crazy, Over Energized....and mostly Sweet Mo-Mo


I love my Mo-Mo. He is so funny. Today we went for some playtime with Jake. Both Game and Moses were overly excited and knew right away where we were headed. Moses was in the back seat. The back windows were down. I only live 5 minutes away from Marilyn so it is a short ride, but the entire time Moses squealed out the window out of pure excitement. It is hard to even describe this noise he makes. Ti is like he is in anguish, or pain. I often look back to make sure he has not rolled his head up in the window. Today we went past a school as kids were walking home and everyone of the street stopped and stared at him. He was so loud. I couldn't help but laugh as I drove by these perplexed children. I wondered what they must think. That is how he is anytime it is time to go have some fun. At home, he is different dog though. So sweet, calm, quiet and never into mischief.

1 comment:

  1. I love your blogs Jo, you are so awesome.....miss you, miss you...miss you.

    ReplyDelete