Monday, April 14, 2008

What's New WIth Me?


I have noticed that latley all I have posted are pictures and scrapbook pages. So here is a little update on my life.
First, Mrs. Irene (the lady I take care of) is in the hospital. After I finally recovered from being sick she was hospitalized. Not good, since I will be out of a job until she returns. So please pray for a speedy recovery.
School is going really well. All A's so far!!! We only have 3 weeks until finals. I have a lot of papers and tests coming up due between now and then.
Latley I feel burned out though. On what, you ask. It seems like everything honestly. Working out, reading, homework, school in general...I am not sure what is going on with me. I am not feeling lazy or lathargic, just discontent. Nothing feels new or fresh. I feel as though everything has a "been there, done that" feel. I dont like this at all. It is not me. I hope it is just summertime blues.
Please pray for a stirring of my heart. I want to be awakened to HIM,once again to His love and emotions. To how beautiful He is. Pray for direction for me as big things are coming up.


Joy is prayer - Joy is strength - Joy is love - Joy is a net of love by which you can catch souls.
~Mother Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment