Thursday, July 23, 2009

Time Flies

I realized today that it has been one year since I moved to Charleston. It went by so fast. My life has changed in huge ways since moving here.

I fell in love......got engaged....got married and now I am going to be a mama!

It has really been an amazing year. Probably the best year of my life so far. I love my life here. I love my new family and this beautiful city.


Pregnancy so far has been good. I am extremely tired, a little sick, but I know many mothers who have had it much worse....so I will not complain.

If the wives tale is true, that have heart burn means that your baby will be harry, then this child is fit for a zoo, because I have the worst heartburn.

1 comment:

  1. Loved the pics! So beautiful.
    As for the old wives' tale of hairy babies causing heartburn, I guess I proved that one wrong! Not many babies have ever been born with more hair than mine, and yet I somehow missed out on the heartburn! I know, I know....amazing I missed ANY of the woes of pregnancy b/c I've surely had my share of pretty much everything EXCEPT the heartburn!
    Anyhow, Sorry you're feeling the burn! Now, if I was told that NAUSEA produced hairy babies, I just might be inclined to believe it! :0)

    ReplyDelete