Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas at Home

After a long drive back from Georgia, I realized that there really is no place like home. Before we left for Georgia Shea and I went out to eat with his aunts and mom to exchange gifts. There was no big family gathering, which was really nice. We spent Christmas day at Shea's parent's house.

Unfortunately we awoke Christmas morning to pouring down rain. It didn't ruin our day though. We spent the day just relaxing, opening gifts and talking about how great next year will be with a little one here.
Speaking of William, even though he is not currently present he was showered with many, many Christmas presents from Shea's family.
We had a wonderful holiday. I will cherish this first year Christmas together forever, knowing that holidays in the years to come will never be the same. I so look forward to sharing next year with my baby boy.
Here are a few pictures.....





No comments:

Post a Comment