Sunday, December 27, 2009

A Very Frady Christmas

This Christmas was really special being our first Christmas together as a married couple. We had to find a way though to fit in both families. I am so happy with the way that it worked out. We left Tuesday the 22nd for Kingston, Georgia the home of my Uncle Joel and Aunt Beth. It was a six hour drive, which is nothing considering that I used to live sixteen hours away, but being nearly 7 months pregnant sure can make a long car ride not so fun. I was so glad that my whole family made the trip. I got to see my sister and brothers, my dad and of course the one I looked forward to seeing more than anything....Asher. I even got see cousins for the first time in maybe 10 years.

We had a great couple of days. There was lots of good food, tag football, jumping of the trampoline and just the pure enjoyment of being together for the holidays.

Here are few pictures.....I must warn you though, someone took a razor to my poor nephew's beautiful blond hair. So dont be shocked by the images of the little bald boy....he is still adorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment