Sunday, May 23, 2010

Ricky and I went to Macon this week to see the Frady bunch. The purpose of the trip was to pick up Asher. He came to Charleston to stay with us for a few weeks. The highlight of the trip was getting to meet my newest little nephew. His name is Sid Liam.





He is 3 weeks old now. William is exactly 9 weeks older than him. In the picture below you can tell who knows the drill when it comes to photo taking. I know William must be telling him, "if you just give her the shot she wants she will stop."




We got back to Charleston late Wednesday night. The first hour of driving Asher said excitedly "I'm going to Gogo's house" at least 100 times. He chattered about skateboarding and surfing at the beach. He has been going on and on about "going to Gogo's at the beach" since Christmas, when I made the mistake of telling him to come see me at the beach. Thursday morning when I woke up I said "good morning Asher" and he said......"we go beach?!" So that day I made the little boy's dream come true and we went to the beach. I dint think he really even knew what a beach was. I wondered what he had created in his little mind about the beach, and hoped I wouldn't disappoint him. I can safely say now that I don't think I did!

I stood on the shore with baby in sling, camera in hand while Uncle Wicky took him in the water. He had a blast jumping waves with Uncle Wicky. When it was time to go we saw some big tears.






On a sad note......my little boy is sick. He has a runny nose and a lot of congestion. All through the night I hear him coughing and struggling to breath. Needless to say I have seen little sleep. I get him out of bed a few times a night to suction his little nose. It is so sad to have a sick baby.


He turns 3 months old today. Here are a few pictures I took of him the last week.


This one is typical William. I am not even sure what to call this face. He looks at us all like this all the time, like we are insane or something.
And then there is this one......sigh.....need I say more.....


This is my favorite new thing William does. When he is about to cry he pokes out his bottom lip. it is so cute. We do things to make him do it sometimes......poor child.



No comments:

Post a Comment