Saturday, March 15, 2008

Update for the week

I am feeling a little overwhelmed at the moment with all that I need to get done before I leave Monday. I am so relieved to have a week off of school. Last week I got called into work an extra 3 days. (so I am very tired) I do work tomorrow night and I get off at 8:00am on Monday. Then I will be loading up and heading out.
So, there is lots of laundry to be done and packing and checking my lists over and over....etc.
I probably wont talk to any of you until after I get back. I will have my cell phone, but no computer, or t.v. or anything like that.
The sound of that is .......wonderfully refreshing.
I love you all.
I will have lots of stories and videos and pictures for you all.

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see the videos and photos from your trip!!! Have a wonderful time! I was hoping to talk to you before you left. Oh well. Be careful and have fun!

    ReplyDelete