Monday, December 29, 2008

Chirstmas Pictures

It has been a while since I have taken the time to write. I am on Christmas break right now. I have a couple more weeks until I am back in school. I went o Macon for Christmas. I had a great time! I enjoyed the boys so much. Asher is really starting to talk now, and calls me BoBo, trying to say JoJo. One of the cutest things Asher says to people is "sit down" even if you already are sitting. It is really funny....it must be his favorite thing to say!

My dad dressed as Santa for them Christmas morning. They dont understand the Santa thing yet, but it was a lot fun for us. I have it on video! It was even funnier when Asher told Santa to "sit down."
The grandkids really liked sitting on Santa's lap..........












And so did the big kids!






We created a lot of wonderful memories this year. I am looking forward to the wonderful year that is ahead for my family and myself. I am a very blessed woman with so much to be thankful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment