Saturday, March 20, 2010

Baby's First St. Patrick's Day


This week was a big deal in this family St. Patrick's Day. It is also very special because it is also Aunt Theresa's birthday. We spent the day with her and Angela. We ate luch at Olive Garden and then stayed for several hours just enjoying being together. We always have such a blast with these two. I love all the stories about their childhood and especially stories of Shea's Papa that William was named after.
I have been looking forward to this day. I needed to get out of the house and be with people for a little while. I love taking care of my little man, but I also needed a day spent laughing. It is also so wonderful to be with people that love him so much. One of my greatest desires for my children is that they would have family. Family that loves and adores him in every way. I didn't even know what that would look like, but I see it now. We are so blessed to be surrounded by these people with such wonderful hearts.






Of course William had a really cute outfit for the day. He had to be all decked out for such a special day. (It reads "Shamrock and roll") His Papa William would be so proud.




No comments:

Post a Comment