Thursday, September 10, 2009

I have been told that after you have a baby that there is very little time for scrap booking. I am sure this is very true. One of the first goals I made when I found out that I was pregnant was to complete our wedding scrapbook at least digitally before the baby is here. I am sure that after his/her arrival the furthest thing from my mind will be archiving my wedding day. I am sure that all of my focus will be on scrapping first baths, smiles, etc. Our wedding was so beautiful and sweet, everything I could have imagined and I don't want those precious memories to be swept under the rug never to be archived.Before I found out about the baby I had already completed a few pages. Since then, I haven't done any (I haven't even opened span Photoshop in over 6 weeks). I am beginning to feel human again though so it is time to put my goals into actions.Completing our wedding album is among those at the top of the list.

No comments:

Post a Comment