Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Gamecocks vs. UGA

This past weekend finally got to use one of the coolest wedding gifts that we received. My wonderful brother Ricky bought us tickets to the always exciting USC vs. UGA game. Shea and I are South Carolina fans of course while my family members are staunch Georgia supporters.
We drove to Macon on Friday to check into our room. I got to spend some time with my family which I enjoyed. I especially enjoyed seeing Asher. He turned 2 on Thursday and is as cute as ever. His animated personality keeps us in stitches.
We drove to Athens for the game Saturday. It was an exciting game to see in person. Shea and I were way out numbered. Our team played a great game but unfortunately did not win.
I am hoping this will become a new family tradition every year. Playing against each other was cool to see all together. It was terrific weekend full of fun, excitement and more importantly family time.
We had an awesome time! Thank you Ricky!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment