Thursday, September 10, 2009

Wedding Bouquets

This is a page of my bridesmaids and I picking out our bouquets the morning of the wedding. We went to the marioI got a ton of compliments on the flowers. I have to say that they were really beautiful. The wonderful lady that helped is one of my fondest memories of that experience. She shared genuine joy with us in the celebration of the moment and was honored to be a part of it.
It was a really creative way to take care of one of the biggest parts of a wedding.....but just awesome if I do say so myself!
This is a picture of Jamie, Me and Nicki with our bouquets. I am going to include in another page. I got it after I had already made this one. I thought I would throw it in this post though since it's us girls and our flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment