Thursday, April 29, 2010

2 Month Check-up

Friday Wiliam turned 2 months old. Somedays I think it is going by really fast and I cant believe it has already been 2 months. Other days I think he should be 6 months by now. I am sure that sleep deprevation plays a role in these thoughts. Some nights he only wakes for one feeding, and other nights he eats 3 or more times. He is unprdictable in his sleep patterns.
William at 2 months is doing great. He got his shots on the 27th. That was painful to watch. I had to look away so I wouldnt burst into the tears. I just had to keep reminding myself that he needs these shots and they are good for him. It was hard to watch my always peaceful, rarley fussy baby. I have never heard him cry like that. It was so sad.
He weighs 11 lbs 4 oz now and is 22 1/2 inches long. He is right on track.


On a sad/funny note, he has lost a lot of his baby hair. The pattern he is losing it in is hilarious. He looks like an old man.
At the beach we were watching t.v and saw Frank from Everybody Loves Raymond....I have to admit that is who he looks like now, not me or Shea.


No comments:

Post a Comment