Saturday, April 17, 2010

Last weekend I made a trip to Swainsboro, Georgia to the childhood home of my dear friend Jamie. It has been almost 10 years since I have been to the Free's home. It was always such a great time. Her mom, Ms. Tot is a wonderful host. She always made me feel so welcome and this time was no different. The purpose of this visit was for William to meet, probably the most important person in my life (besides the obvious ones). Here is Jamie with my little man.


I thoroughly enjoyed the 2 days I was there . Mostly my time and energy was consumed by William, but it was also a relaxing time on the farm.
I love Jamie's boys. They of course barley know me, but I have been following their lives for many years. What great kids or I should say "what great parents." It made me wonder what William will be like at each of their ages. All of them are pure boy! Boy oh Boy, am I in for it! Dirt, bugs, tadpoles....all things icky. This is Noah dscovering someone smaller than him.
I cant wait until the next meeting.
I asked Jamie to get some pictures of William and me. She took a ton of pictures. I am so proud of how they turned out.










Thank you Free family for having me!

No comments:

Post a Comment