Thursday, June 24, 2010

Happy Four Months My Little Man!!


I cant believe that four months have already gone by. This has been the most joyful season of my life. He has changed my life in every way. A few months ago when he started growing out of his 0-3 month old clothes, as I began boxing them up and putting them in the attic, I have to admit that I felt a lot of sadness. That sounds crazy because of course he was still such a little baby. It's not like he was starting to walk yet or anything like that. Just the thought of him not being a baby for much longer was really hard for me. I have realized this past month though that as he grows and gets older that each day, week and month is monumental in some way. I do miss himbeing tiny, but this month has been amazing as we are daily seeing not just a baby anymore but a little person.



This last month has been the biggest change in him so far. He is a little ball of energy, laughing and smiling all the time. He enjoys music and lights. He kicks with delights when he sees or hears something that he likes.

It has been so much fun playing with him and hearing all of the noises he can make. He weighs 16 lbs now almost double his birth weight.
This picture melted my heart the moment I saw it.
This is his new favorite expression.
I cant believe how fast it is going by. I love these baby days...I cherish every day that he will let me hold and snuggle with him. I know that in just a couple months he is going to be on the go and Mama's lap will not be on his little radar.

I love all the expressions that he makes. What must be going on in that little mind of his.


1 comment:

  1. My favorites of yours to date......
    Esp that first one with the quote. (sniff)
    What precious days....soak in them. Boy do they go fast!

    ReplyDelete