Saturday, August 28, 2010

Day 12

One of the great things about doing family portraits is meeting really awesome people. I met the Clemmons family almost a year ago when I did some family photos for them at McKinabbey Monistary. Through Facebook Jess and I have become pretty good friends and she has been a great supporter of me as a photographer.

I adore her little girls and of course was glad to have the opportunity to attend the party for Elizabeth's 5th birthday. It was a lot of fun. I wanted to get a lot of GREAT pictures, but....well those were my intentions. It was quite a task though trying to snap candid shots of kids going 100 MPH on sugar highs while I had William in the sling sitting on my hip, swatting at the lens. It was quite an adventure.

This is not the what I would call the best picture of the day, but I just like this little daddy/daughter moment between Jay and Madeline.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment