Sunday, August 22, 2010

Day 5- Bonnie's Birthday

Today was Bonnie's birthday so I got to spend the day with her and the kids. It wasn't really planned ahead of time. But when I talked to her and she mentioned that she might make her homemade chicken and dumplings there was no question that William and me were on our way. It's a nice thought that you may get to sit and talk with a girlfirend for hours on end, but that is just not reality. With three little ones that is just not possible. We had a lot of fun though. Happy Birthday Bonnie! We had a great time.

This is the photo of the day. It's really not a great picture. But it really captures what I love the most about her. Ella is the spunkiest little thing I ever seen. She says the funniest things, keeping us in stitches all the time. They could do that show "Kids say the Darnedest Things" again with only her and they would have an entire season of material.

No comments:

Post a Comment