Friday, October 22, 2010

William's 7th Month of Life

I never did a 7 month post and now that he is 8 months old I am going to do a little review of his 7th month. One of the biggest things this month was his first teeth popping up. it was literally overnight! I saw them peeking through for a few days, but I had no idea that I would look at his little face and all of sudden 2 little teeth would be there! It is really adorable. These are the only pictures that I have of him where you can actually see his teeth.



Photobucket


Photobucket

His entire 7th month of life has been the biggest growth for him. William has taken off in the last 2 weeks. He is crawling all of over the place now. And into EVERYTHING! Cords, the dog bowls, our shoes (he loves shoe strings).....anything he can get to. A funny new development has been the this stance that he does now, holding himself up with his hands and tip toes. Maybe all babies do this, but I was shocked when he started doing it.
Shea was excited and said " yes! he is going to play football!"



Photobucket

It has been a fun month with this little guy. I love how happy he is. I love how content and enjoyable he is. I love everything about him. Look at those sweet eyes.

Photobucket


I love this sweet little smile that he gives me when I talk to him.

Photobucket

I love this little boy......my now 8 month old baby.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment