Thursday, February 24, 2011

It seems like everytime I set out to get fresh images for a particular purpose of William (i.e. Christmas card photos) he does not cooperate. He is usually so content and calm but when I make a point to get photos of him like I did last week for the invitations to his first birthday party he does not comply.
I took him to Aunt Theresa's house to do them with that great backdrop of the river and marsh. I especially wanted some of him walking, but he wouldnt even stand. Actually he was real thrilled with being put down at all.


Photobucket


He looked miserable in most of the photos. I tried everything!
My cell phone, my keys...and still he wasnt happy.
Photobucket
Then of coure balls....but this was all I got.
Photobucket
Photobucket

And then, when I tried to get some of him without the "props" he was furious!


Photobucket


Some how I did get a few that I did like a lot. But none of them made it on the invitation.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket


Here he is what my "assistant" for the day.

Photobucket


this is the little stinker 2 minutes after we were back inside....that is what I was look for!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Too cute! Funny how our own kids are the hardest subjects to get good photos of (yet the good one or two photos we get are like gold to us...so the hard work pays off I guess!)

    ReplyDelete