Sunday, August 21, 2011

So....I have this list of things I want to blog, but by the time I edit the photos and sit down to write about the memories it is weeks later. Here are a few things from August that are random but important still.

Bonnie and Ella came over for a play date at the beginning of the month. Ella is so sweet and she was so cute with William. She is a little mother.
It was great to sit and talk to Bonnie for a few hours.
It's been a while since we have been able to get together. (It was a much need play date ......for the mamas)!
Here are a few pictures.


Photobucket





Photobucket
Photobucket


We had so much fun that I went over to her house that same night (this time with Asher) and the kids played some more. (the adults did too)
Photobucket

Asher ADORES Ella! He will do anything she tells him to do.
Here he is the baby, and she is the mama. He is not allowed to talk or cry, and he has to do everything she tells him.....
Photobucket

including wear her clothes.


William loves his bath! I can just say the word bath and he runs to the bathroom and bangs on the door. And if I take too long getting him in he gets furious with me.



Photobucket






Photobucket


This photo isnt really random. I have a lot to say about this moment I caught with my camera. I just wanted to post this one photo here. Doesnt he look like he belong in a comic strip?
Photobucket

And here is my "funny" boy make faces and noises at me in the van on our way somewhere.
Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment