Sunday, May 15, 2011

"can I talk now?"

One thing about Asher that no one can deny is that he LOVES to talk. He will talk your ear off! I took these pictures while I was pushing William on the swing in my back yard. Instead of playing with toys, or on the "big boy" swing set, Asher just stood right by me fiddling with a stick he found and talking and talking and talking.

I was looking at the pictures later and laughing to myself at his expressions in them because they are exactly how I think of him. Talking!


Photobucket

They remind of me of a something that he has been doing since he was 2 years old.
When he is around, especially if there is a conversation going on that he is not involved in or he has been ignored for just a minute he will say "can I talk now?"
It was so funny when he was younger becasue even if we were not doing anything he would come in the room or come up to us and say "can I talk now?" He is a funny kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment