Tuesday, May 17, 2011

my hansome man

14.5 months old
Photobucket

Photobucket

This is his fierce, staring face. Though he is cute and lovable and adorable, he will stare a hole in you. When he meets a stranger he does this face or he flirts his butt off with them. It's a coin toss as to which face you will meet.

Photobucket

I love the intensity of this boy. He is focused and aware.
Photobucket

And I love his pouty little mouth. I love that when I look at him from this angle I still see a baby. My baby!

Photobucket




Photobucket

I love the amazement and wonder of this age. Everything is new to him.
I love the sense of wonder at this stage.
Here is saying "ooooohhhhhhh....."
Photobucket



Photobucket
Photobucket
Yes, of course is so, so, so handsome but he can be a hand full too.
I think these pictures are just glimpse of toddler insanity.

Photobucket


trying to get mama's camera






Photobucket

Photobucket



I love this one, because I love to watch him play.






Photobucket






Really....what is there not to love about this boy?
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment