Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Thank you Jesus for Asher!

This kid says the funniest things I have ever heard. He is clever, witty, imaginative, and beyond intelligent. I am not just saying that because he is my nephew either. He is crazy smart!
There are few things I wanted to put on here because I want to remember them when I am an old lady.

Asher spent the night at my house a few days ago. I love having him here, but the hardest part is keeping him quiet while William sleeps. To do that I have to keep Asher occupied. It is a nice treat for him and me though to spend some time together with just us and no babies around. He likes to color and draw so that is something that we do a lot.
I was on the computer and Asher came over to tell me all about what he just "drawed" (as Asher would say).
Here is the conversation:

Asher: "wook at the pictures I drawed Gogo."
Me (Gogo): "oh wow, tell me what they are."
Asher: "this is a great, big, dinosaur. He will bite you! This is his mouth, and tail, and nose......but I didn't draw him any eyes because I don't want him wooking (looking) at me."

That cracked me up so much!!!

He just started going to church with me regularly a couple weeks ago. The first Sunday on our way home I was asking him about his class and what he thought. he said he liked it a lot and they had a lot of fun.
I asked if he liked his teacher. He said yes. I asked him if she taught him about Jesus and who Jesus is. He said yes. Then I asked him what she said about Jesus.
Asher said, " all she said was thank you Jesus, thank you Jesus, thank you Jesus" then with a shrug of his shoulders he said "that's all she said."

Thank you Jesus for this amazing child.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment