Thursday, September 22, 2011

Asher Turned 4!

We had a birthday party here at the house on Monday for Asher.
The theme was surfing. Anyone who knows me knows that I love to throw a party. I love everything about it. I love the planning, the decorating, the baking, cooking, entertaining....I love it all ......well, except the clean up. I can do without that part. 
Here is the cake.
I was happy with the way it turned out. The brown sugar made excellent sand and surprisingly the wave wasn't too hard to make. 


Here are some the decorations the creations that we came up with.  



The best part for Asher was playing outside with his friends.   He loves that Ella!!!


While the big kids were playing in the yard they made the mistake of leaving their jello unattended.....no it wasnt the dogs that ate their jello......... it was SID!



Ella of course kept those boys straight!

What a handsome boy.





Opening presents.


Did they leave of this for me?

Cake time!

 I love that sweet expression.




Children at play.........



      One of Asher's favorite gifts was a a super hero outfit.   
Happy birthday to one of my favorite boys. I love you more than you can know my sweet Asher. 



No comments:

Post a Comment