Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Mama Ella for the Day

A couple days ago Ella came over to spend the day with William and me while Rob and Bonnie were at work.
I had so much fun with her. It was nice to have a little girl in the house. She was a big help too. I dont seem to get that kind of help from Asher. 
She has the sweetest minnie mouse voice you have ever heard. And she says the funniest things.  She played "mama and baby" with William all day. She walked all over the house with him, "helping" him walk, and get down stairs. She would ask if it was time to feed him and if he needed changed. The funniest part of the day was when I was working on the computer she was being William's mama and she came over and asked if I would like to play. She said (in her Minne Mouse voice) "I am the mama and William is the baby.....you can be the grandma. Do you want to be called Nana or Grandma?"
That cracked me up so much!

She really enjoyed watching cartoons with William, which is something he rarley does but he was happy to watch anything with Ella.
She asked me what I had recorded that they could watch.  One of the options was Barney. She was very excited. She said "Wyatt says that Barney is a baby show, so I dont watch it at home. I will just come to your house everyday to watch Barney."






Ella loved pretending that Game was her pillow.



Game loved it too!
We loved having you Ella! Cant wait to do it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment