Friday, September 9, 2011

Playing in the Backyard


We spend a lot of time in the backyard. Especially when I have all three boys it is just the easiest way to entertain them.

I love to watch the way these two interact. They have interesting conversations. Asher mostly needs someone to sit and listen to every word he says.William loves to hear him talk. They are a match made in heaven!


 While they play and entertain each other it gives me a chance to make phone calls, do yard work and tend to my plants.


And of course while all of that is going on I must tend to these two boys as well.
They have really taken a back seat in our lives. We try to still give them the attention that they need. Daily Moses HAS to have the ball thrown for him.  This is typical image of them. Moses chases the ball nonstop for about 20 minutes. Game has interest in the ball until he notices Moses getting tired. THEN he goes after it only to get it and keep it away from Moses. What a brat!


Here are some pictures of Sid. He is hilarious when we are playing outside. First of all, he is obsessed with balls. He doesn't want  play with the kids with them though. He just likes to walk all over the yard gathering them up and throwing them on his own. I think I should follow this child around with a video camera all day. He would defiantly win us some cash.

No comments:

Post a Comment