Thursday, September 8, 2011

Surfing at Sunset


For Asher's birthday this year the theme was surfing. He loves the beach and he loves to watch the surfers. It is also fitting since this is his first birthday here in Charleston.
So when Nicki and I were talking about the theme we thought it would be a good idea to get some "surfing" picture of him for the invitation. Nicki and I took Asher and William to Folly at sunset for a little shoot.
He love to load up that dumptruck with sand.





and he REALLY loves to "unload" the dump truck.









It may seem like I only took pictures of William. I actually only got those few ones of William and a million ones of Asher with the surfboard.  


There were so many that we liked. It was hard to narrow them down for the invites.
Here is the invitaion.


I thought Asher would really like the surfing pictures so I had a 12x24 scrapbook page mounted for him to display at the party. It was really cool. Everyone signed it with birthday wishes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment