Friday, September 17, 2010

Day 27

I got a call last week from a family looking to have portraits done of their 6 month old baby. Of course I had to ask the little girls birthday (since I too have 6 month old) I found out that she was born one day before William. Then as we continued to talk I found out that she was born at the same hospital as William. So they were nursery buddies! When I went to the photo shoot it turns out that these parent were in the same parenting class as us that we had to take before leaving the hospital. What a small world!
I loved, loved, loved this portrait session. This sweet little Hadley was a joy and such a great baby. She didn't fuss at all. In every frame she is looking at me with those piercing blue eyes of her's. What a doll!

Here are some of my favorites....
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

So far this probable my favorite from the day. I still have a ton to edit. But I remember seeing this through the lens and thinking " that was a good shot."
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment