Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Day 34

Just in last few days he has accomplished big things. First of all...

It's official, William is crawling! My little laid back boy no hurry to get anywhere. But if he spots something that interests him you can see those little eyes light up. Especially if he spots the remote, a cell phone or the laptop.

Photobucket


His second accomplishment this week is sitting up. He isnt exactly a pro yet, but he is doing great at it. He still tips over and loses his balance from time to time.

Photobucket
The third accomplishment (I could not get a pitcture of) is the appearance of two bottom teeth. You can see them coming through now. Since I couldnt get a picture of the actualy teeth here is one of him gettting them in.
Photobucket
And here is my favorite photo from the day. I just think he looks so sweet in it.
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! Yay William!!! I have to say that seeing him in that brown sleeper makes me want to take it back and make another baby to put in it! YIKES! What's WRONG with me???

    ReplyDelete
  2. You get a bun in that oven and it's all yours!!!

    ReplyDelete