Sunday, September 5, 2010

spot the baby

I must add a disclaimer before you view the photos and judge me.
Last week EVERYONE in thishouse was sick. I even went to the ER with and ear infection. On top of being sick, William started teething like something awful and I started back to school.
So, yeah we were busy. I got way behind on laundry. I mean WAY behind. This Saturday I spent the whole day washing clothes, but didn't get around to folding or putting them away. This morning I took on the mountain. I tried that whole having faith the size of a mustard seed, and you can move a mountain thing. I really tried it, but it didn't move....probably because I just wanted it to disappear.
So here it is....my confession, the skeleton in my closet...I am bad at laundry.
Can you spot the baby? Where's William?!

Photobucket



Photobucket

There he is!!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment