Sunday, September 19, 2010

We went to Folly Beach this week. From this time until Decmber is probably my favorite time of year at the beach. We have to go so late in order for the dogs to go too.
Photobucket

William was a little of cranky side, so I didnt get a lot of great photos. But I coulnt resist posting his cranky face. He looks like Shea when he makes this face.


Photobucket


He likes sitting in his seat by the water. He loves the view.....of his feet!

Photobucket



Photobucket

Shea checking on him. He is an attentive daddy.

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photos! For such a deliciously chunky boy, William has skinny feet (compared to the mega-fat feet my boys all had as babies!)
    Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I'm so happy for you and how your life turned out. :-)

    ReplyDelete